Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweeter Love - Blue Six




It's been a little while since I last posted. I still wake up with songs in my head, but lately they disappear or all the songs just mix together and I get lost. This morning was really no exception. I didn't know the name of the song and I didn't know which CD it was off of. I ended up selecting this song by Blue Six. When my son was away at college and he would come home this song would always be playing in the car when I picked him up from the airport. At first it was just a coincidence, but then I made sure of it. Hearing this song would make sure he was in a good mood. I like the song and the CD, nice upbeat music and a good way to start the day. The video is a slideshow with some nice photos of exotic locations. Sure would be nice to visit some of those places. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment