Friday, January 21, 2011

I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Blood Sweat & Tears



This is a nice song to wake up to although it doesn't get my body moving. I didn't think much about it at first but then it seemed very appropriate because my wife and I are about to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I guess it's not too unusual for a person to feel that the object of their desire doesn't know just how much they are truly loved.

I recently bought a group of used CD's to see what kind of value there was. This CD was one of them and is probably the reason I had this song in my head to start with. I'm glad I bought the CD as it has a lot of nice songs on it, but that probably dates me a bit.

To my wife...I Love You!


I've decided to include a few YouTube videos for this song. The first is a live performance. It is actually pretty good considering the time. The 2nd video has a good sound quality and sounds like the album version, and the slideshow is pretty good too. The 3rd is a Gary Moore cover, a slightly different interpretation. Of course I don't think anything could beat the original.



No comments:

Post a Comment