Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Miss Halfway - Anya Marina


This song popped into my head shortly after waking up. I'm glad it was not a Blood, Sweat & Tears song which has been in my head too long. I first came across this song on the Grey's Anatomy Vol.2 Soundtrack and have enjoyed it. It is disappointing to me that they stopped making Grey's Anatomy soundtracks after vol.3. I don't really know why that is other than they must have a fat contract with iTunes now which prohibits the compiling of additional volumes. Does anyone know? I for one would have kept on buying CD's, but I'm not going to iTunes to get my Grey's Anatomy music fix.

I will say that I think I might need to get some CD's with more Anya Marina. She has a beautiful voice and I like her playing.

There are a few videos available on YouTube. This one is rather plain, only a picture that I don't relate to, but the sound is good; this video is definitely for the music and the music only.

No comments:

Post a Comment