Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Got To Have You Be My Man - Rory Block


I've been sick for the last week so there hasn't been much music in my head. The other day I had this song in my head and it was there again this morning. I couldn't find any YouTube videos of her doing this particular song.

I once saw Rory Block live when I was living in Boulder, CO. It was a good show and I have bought several of her CD's over the years. She is a great guitar player playing mainly delta blues and I think her song writing is creative. It's not something I like to listen to all the time. That being said, the other day I listened to almost everyone one of the tracks that I have of her in my music library. Give her a try.
For your video pleasure I have included the video below of Rory performing Crossroad Blues for a sample of delta blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment