Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Happy Anniversary #32

Today is anniversary day, number 32 to be exact. For you binary folks that's 2 to the fifth power. I really don't count anymore other than to answer the question of how long we've been married. For me it is something that has always been, and something that will always be. I can't imagine not being married to my beautiful bride. Counting the years doesn't matter anymore.

I've been writing these anniversary posts with obvious songs, songs that have been favorites of ours. This year I'm doing the same but with songs that may not seem so obvious but still express my love and fascination.

For my wife; I hope you enjoy!

I Only Want To Be With You - Vonda Shepard

Every since I met my bride I've been smitten; I only want to be with her. The video below isn't the best, but we did watch the show "Ally McBeal" while it aired.




I Belong To You - Lenny Kravitz

Yes, I've been smitten from the start, totally, which brings this song to mind.




Love Me Like a River - Melody Gardot

Jennifer had heard this song on the radio one day several years ago. For me it kind of touches the soul. It reaches in and strums the strings of my heart. Yes, I hope you will love me like a river does, endlessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment