Thursday, January 24, 2019

Happy Anniversary #33

For the last several years I've tried to write a blogpost on my wedding anniversary and pick at least one song or several that expresses how I feel about my wonderful wife. For some reason this year has been more challenging to come up with a song. I looked at past blogpost to see what I've already used. I decided I wanted something different.

If there's something about the close times, the times of intimacy, it's music. If there is one musical artist that would define "us", I would select Brian Culbertson. I believe I have all his CD's.

For the woman I love.

The song that jumps out to me and screams pick me:

You're My Music




There are many Brian Culbertson songs that we have enjoyed over the years. Here's a few:

Nice & Slow




Somethin' Bout Love




Do You Really Love Me?



No comments:

Post a Comment