Tuesday, January 24, 2017

One in a Million

Today is our 31st Wedding Anniversary. The last time I posted here was a year ago for the same reason. I was looking at the post and at my iTunes this morning. It seems that Al Jarreau is quite popular for songs that I like to express my love and gratitude for my wife. The song that first came to mind was last year's song; so I thought I would use a different song that we liked from the same period.

I truly believe that my wife is one in a million. She allows me to be me; I really appreciate that. Happy Anniversary.

Save Me - Al Jarreau




Here is a live version:



Another song that I think is fitting is Sure Enough with Randy Crawford. Because, when I first met my wife I was struck immediately and the feeling has never quit.

Sure Enough - Al Jarreau / Randy Crawford


No comments:

Post a Comment