Sunday, January 24, 2016

30th Wedding Anniversary

Yes, 30 years of marriage! It seems like quite the milestone to me. I think each additional year will be a bonus. In celebration and reflection I've picked a couple of songs which are significant to me and our marriage either from listening to them together or the special meaning of the song. It seems I still really like the Tenderness CD by Al Jarreau; we have enjoyed that CD immensely.

We're In This Love Together - Al Jarreau
It takes two for a marriage to work.



We Got By - Al Jarreau
I've written about this song before. With the Lord's help we always get by and some perseverance (or is it tenacity). We have been able to work well together as a team.



Tenderness - Al Jarreau
It helps to treat each other with some tenderness, understanding, and affection.



Better Together - Jack Johnson
I believe we compliment each other; we are better together.



Better With You - Five Times August
I find that life is so much better sharing it with my beautiful wife



Better Than Anything - Natalie Cole & Diana Krall
Yes, the love we share is better than anything I know.



Best Is Yet To Come - Grover Washington Jr. featuring Patti LaBelle
As long as we believe...



Here's to more marital happiness and bliss for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment