Saturday, February 18, 2012

Father and Son - Cat Stevens

I haven't been waking up with music in my head lately. I think it has to do with new medicine I'm taking. None the less, this morning I woke up with this song in my head.

I searched my iTunes for Cat Stevens and this is the only song that I have in my iTunes library by him and it was on the Pirate Radio Soundtrack CD. I find it interesting that the only Cat Stevens song I have in my iTunes library is the same song that was in my head when I woke up this morning.

The bigger question is why this song on this day? I don't exactly know, but I find it doubly interesting that my son has come home for the weekend from college. Like any dad, I worry about him, and I miss him quite a bit. That said, I know he has to find his own way, I just hope that he will at least listen to the advice and precautions I have tried to teach him.

So, this song is for my son. Follow your dreams; find your own way; be happy. I have taught you what I can, and I will always be here for you. And yes, a good women can really help with the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment