Friday, September 9, 2011

I Like Big Butts - Sir Mix-A-Lot

I debated whether to post this or not. I mean, who admits to listening to this song? I figured making a post was the only way to get this song out of my head. I admit, there are times when I like to listen to this song. After all, butts are part of the total package and some butts are truly beautiful. I sure wonder how some women can shake theirs so violently? It's interesting. But what is more interesting is the elegance what some women display when they walk. It seems to take just the right size and roundness which makes such a sensual display from behind. Truly beautiful I say. But, sad to say, some women got it and some women don't. Thankfully my wife's got it. BTW, she doesn't like this song.

The below video says it's official. Who knows?



Another song that my wife doesn't really like, The Thong Song by Sisqo. I figured I may as well get these songs out of the way. Here's the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment