Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love Her With a Feeling

I woke up with several songs on my head this morning. The one that came to the top was Love Her With a Feeling as done by Taj Mahal. Well I couldn't find that on YouTube. I did find a version performed by Eric Clapton. I guess that will do. Eric Clapton does a great job, but I do like the version by Taj Mahal that I listen to when I ride my bicycle on the rollers.




Yes, you got to love her with a feeling. But guess what ladies, you too got to love him with a feeling, or someone else will; it works both ways.

Another Taj Mahal song that was on my mind was Ain't Nobody's Business. I found this video that was put together to an old silent movie. Interesting, but not quite the version I listen to.



Now this is the version of that song I had in mind. Not really a video, just music.

No comments:

Post a Comment