Saturday, January 25, 2014

28th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was my 28th Wedding Anniversary. I've been trying to think of something to post because it is significant and I have posted in year's past. What lovely song could I come up with? How about several by the same artist?

So here it is, three songs for my wonderful and beautiful wife.

My First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White

I was looking at some other posts that were from Ally McBeal, Vonda Shepard songs. Then it hit me, I remembered the sceene below from the show. While the video isn't about love, I believe that the song is.



Since I'm looking at Barry White songs how about Can't Get Enough Of Your Love



Barry really knows how to sing it out, You're the One I Need; I really like this one. Interesting video below. Some day I hope I can learn how to make videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment