Monday, December 19, 2011

Change The World - Eric Clapton

It's been a LONG time since I've heard this song, but it was in my head this morning so I'm posting it.

I have several Eric Clapton CD's, but the only CD I have that has this song is from the soundtrack to the movie Phenomenon; so that is what I've put as a link on the left side of this post.

After reviewing the lyrics I'm starting to see a pattern over the last few days; it's all about love, unrealized love.
If I could reach the stars,
I'd pull one down for you.
Shine it on my heart,
So you could see the truth.
That this love I have inside,
Is everything it seems.
But for now I find,
It's only in my dreams.

I've selected this video for the lyrics and the nice slideshow.



I've posted this 2nd video that is nice video and includes some footage from the move Phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment