Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lowdown - Boz Scaggs

I have no Idea why this song was in my head when I woke up this morning. To be honest I didn't really know who the artist was or what the name of the song was. I didn't even know any of the lyrics; I just knew the music.

So I went to my iTunes library and enabled the column browser by artist and then went through the list of artist making educated guesses. Lucky for me it didn't take to long to realize that the artist was Boz Scaggs. Next was finding the song. I got it on my 2nd click. I only have two Boz Scaggs CDs in my library.

My wife and I went to a Boz Scaggs concert once at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi. It was a great show. I think the Beau Rivage is the best place to see a show; every seat seems to be a good one.



This video claims to be a jazz remix. It's an interesting twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment