Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deja Vu - Crosby, Still, Nash & Young

A few things have happened lately that makes me feel Deja Vu'. This song slowly crept into my mind this morning. Doing a search on YouTube returned several results. I decided to post three. The first is the album version, the one most of us have heard before, no video, just album art. The 2nd is a video from a 1991 acoustic concert, nicely done. The 3rd is the official video done recently; it wasn't quite what I expected as it is a war protest. The video is done very well and makes sense. The funny thing is I don't even have this song in my iTunes library. I need to fix that.


Album Version


1991 Concert


For the official video click here. They wouldn't let me embed the code, so I posted the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment